Hard Charger Armed Forces Supporter Warrior American Patriot Proud to Know Dedicated Professional Blue to the Bone Ohios Finest Stay safe and God Bless Appreciate your past and present service Ingeraty and makes a true friend Exemplary definition of an Officer Honesty
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Coffee Break
- Traffic Cops
- Dallas Cowboy Fans
- Handgun Lovers
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- Chief Wiggum's Roll Call
- THE FIRST 48
- Retired Officers Living Outside The U.S.
- Cruiser Pics
- Ohio LEO's
- Cops with Buisnesses
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Cops vs Corrections Officers
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- Security officers vs Cops Why!
- Pride in the Uniform
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- NC State Wolfpack Fans
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- What is the most rewarding part of the job?
- Police War Stories!
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Burn Out?
- GOD's Cops
- PT ASSESSMENT
- Dog Tales
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Crime Prevention Talk
- oldschool verse newschool
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Military/Police/Corrections/Dispatchers/most memorable moments on the job!
- TENNESSEE FOOTBALL FANS
- Thank You Police Officers
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Diecast Model Police Cars
- The Rookies
- Wandering LEO's
- My First Arrest...
- Fallen Heroes
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- Storm chasers/storm lovers
- YOUR LOVED ONES PET MEMORIAL
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Poker players alliance
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Vigilant Preservation
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- what makes a cop a cop
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Just Friends
- Funniest stops you ever had
- Rookies Corner
- International Police Collectors Group
- PoliceLink Chat
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Science LEO's
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- METRO ATLANTA / USA COPS
- The Grease Pit
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Dirty Jobs
- The Warrior Code
- Police Humor
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Policemans Corner
- COPS WRITERS
- New Things
- Life After A Loved One Takes Their Own
lilcasino510: Quiz Results
Think You Know Your Cop Movie Trivia? taken over 2 years ago
Do You Know Your 10-Codes? taken over 2 years ago
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken over 3 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
Bay View Police Department, Sergeant / K-9Summary: It was always fun working with Jared. Very funny, entertaining, but yet very professional.