- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Oklahoma Officers
- Sex Crimes / Child Abuse Investigators
- Stalker's House
- Field Training Officer's
- NFL Fans
- Traffic Cops
- Fitness Forum
- Love and Marriage
- Blue Bloggers
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Female LEO's Who Don't Need a Hip Pocket
- REMEMBERING TOGETHER
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The life of being a cop, Military, security guard, spouse
- Swing Shift
- Ghost Towns
- Ghosts and Ghost Towns
- oldschool verse newschool
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- ASP Handcuff issues
- Kansas LEOs
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- Women in Law Enforcement
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- National Public Safety Football League
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- Country Western Music Fans
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Remember When
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Tribute to Our Kids
- NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
- Range Shooting
- friendship and what it means to you
- Your Department
- The Grease Pit
- LEO's and friends of Southern Florida.FL.
- Ghost stories
- Weapons arsenal
- GOD's Cops
- Worst Jobs Held
- Career Advice
- Buy American
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- Current Issues
- Support Our COPS!!
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Duty And Dedication
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- what makes a cop a cop
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
kscop144: Quiz Results
Fort Scott P.D., Patrol OfficerSummary: Working with Cpl. M. Richmeier is an enjoyable experience because it’s always easier to work with people you trust. Cpl. M. Richmeier has your back when the going gets tough and she will make sure everyone leaves the same way they went in. Officer Safety is one of Cpl. M. Richmeiers strongest qualities.
kscop144 commented on: "Craig Williams".
"You have a great and wonderful Halloween as well. Be safe and have fun "