You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Tennessee Sheriff's Association
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Correctional Officers
- Patch Collecting
- East Tennessee Law Enforcement (LEO)
- Fighting Gangs
- Stalker's House
- America's LEO's and supporters
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Ice Hockey
- TENNESSEE FOOTBALL FANS
- Anyone hear about the guy who is making his own gas?
- Whats your Thoughts....Women Can Do As Good A Job As Men or Is Law Enforcement Just for Men?
- Diecast Model Police Cars
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- True Rednecks
- Die Hard Republicans
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- friends in need
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- Love and Marriage
- Great Places to Serve
- MID-TENN HOT SPOT
- GOD's Cops
- Police War Stories!
- friendship and what it means to you
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Anything about Anything
- PT ASSESSMENT
- so ya had a bad day.....
- Duty And Dedication
- Support Our COPS!!
- Knox County Sheriff's Corrections
- Maryville, TN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting, Martial Arts, Cycling, Fishing
- Favorite Movies:
- Shawshank Redemption, 300, gladiator,live free or die hard.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Dragnet (the original), anything educational
- Favorite Music:
- Anything you can imagine. Not big on rap, but if it has a nice beat and isn't to offensive, I'll listen to it.
"I do believe this woman has a little simple in her! I love the gold tooth too. I'm thinking this city needs a mayor that doesn't have a bad case ..."