You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Stupid Parents Gone Wrong
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Michigan Cops
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- The Brotherhood
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- TLWinkles379's Desk (Moderator # 9)
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- Police War Stories!
- Coffee Drinkers Anonymous
- CHEVY LOVERS
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- DODGE CHARGER FANS
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Fellow Martial Artists
- Police Humor
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Corrections Ethics
- Scary situations you have been in.......
- Your Dumbest Moments
- TEXAS SPORTS
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- Gun Buffs
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- UNCLE TED
- Fallen Heroes
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- Support Our COPS!!
- RODNEY CARRINGTON FANS
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- National Public Safety Football League
- Students of Criminal Justice
- Tools & Toys
- Crash Fans
- Your Department
- Remember Basic Training
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Mustang Lovers
- Country Western Music Fans
- Duty And Dedication
- Ghost stories
- LEOs who work in the South!
- History Of Law Enforcement
- Southern Gospel Music
- Speed Stories
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Pentecostal COPS and supporters
- Cops Helping Cops
- MSN Hotmail IM
- ID Theft
- Weapons arsenal
- HGN Officers
- myspace links
- Cops and Computer Programing
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- Quote of the day
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- friendship and what it means to you
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Army Military Police Officers
- The Love Of A K-9
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINER'S
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- Facebook links
keith: Quiz Results
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 4 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken over 4 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken about 5 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 5 years ago
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Hunting/Fishing/Shooting/
- Favorite Music:
"I am sick of reading about these incidents. Is it me or is there a definate pattern here. Everytime i read about these incidents, it always involve..."
"No book. No Constitutional Rights. No Wam Wams and Zoom Zooms. No Cable TV. The Electric Chair is even to good for this POS. But i hope he sits in ..."
"I agree. With a smile on my face, press hard, theres five copies. Here are your ticket's(Plural)"
"This is wrong. As the famous Forest Gump would say, "Stupid is as stupid does Judge Clancy". Another example of Liberalism at work. As for the Defe..."