A hero among many Thanks for your service Appreciate your faithful service in a very special area of Law Enforcement DEDICATED Appreciate your past and present service in Law Enforcement Thank You For Protecting and Serving Admirably Matamba is good people serious about his job My New Big Brother May God Bless You Brother And Yours And a Great FriendGod Bless You Your Family Great Person God Bless you and your family A Great Man Summit County Guardian
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- The Warrior Code
- LEO Martial Arts
- Anti-Terrorism Tactics and Response
- Gang Cops
- Gang Specialists
- Fighting Gangs
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- The Brotherhood
- The Shield Fans
- Midwest Law Enforcement
- BOLO Officer Safety
- Christian Cops II
- Future Detectives
- Taser Instructors and Users
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- GLOCK PERFECTION
- Homicide Detectives
- Iron Fist Of The Law
- Policing with Kids
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Texas Hostage Negotiators
- Hostage Negotiators
- NYPD OFFICERS
- Stalker's House
- Pentecostal COPS and supporters
- Midwest Gang Cops
- Gang Symbolism Identifiers
- Gangs In America Gangland History Channel Info
- Law Enforcement Book Club
- Duty And Dedication
- Anything goes
- Ohio Patch Traders
- Proud Daddy's
- Idiots make the world go 'round
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- Civic Duty
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- African-American Police Officers, Deputies, and Federal Agents
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Police Humor
- Cops Helping Cops
- Your Department
- MMA enthusiast
- Cops and Computer Programing
- GOD's Cops
- Christians with Shields
- Oklahoma Criminal Interdiction
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Illinois LEO's
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Close Quarters Combat Guild
- Love and Marriage
- PoliceLink Book Club
- Gang & STG Investigators
- Badge of Honor
- Scripture of the day.
- Ultimate Fighting Championship Fans
- Homeland Security
- Verified LEO's
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Army Military Police Officers
- God's Warriors
- What Would You Do?
- Roll Call Safety group.
- Texas Cops
- Why did you become a cop?
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- COPS KIDS
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Preserving The Sanctity Of Life
- Off Duty Carry
- Fellow Martial Artists
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- North Carolina Law Enforcement
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINER'S
- Policing Terrorism
- LEO Recommended Equipment, Products and Training
- Transportation Officers
- The Wall Between Good and Evil.
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- Thank a service member
- Cops for Christ
- Favorite gear and rig setups
- Cop/military movies & TV series
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- VISITING LEO'S
- Stop LEO cuts
- Jail Humor - Funny things that happen!
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- Disabled LEO due to Neurological issues
- Shotgun Lovers
- SHEEPDOGS UNITED
- FEDERAL POLICE OFFICERS!!!!! all others need not apply lol
- Families behind the Badge
- Gang Investigators
- Cops Who Love Jazz !!
- Ohio LEO's
- Christian Apologetics
- Living your life with integrity
- Children Abuse
- FANS OF THE LAWMAN: Steven Seagal
- LEOs Loving Baseball - MLB
- Fans Of The Rottweiler
- Cops 4 Christ
- NFL Fans
- CounterTerrorism Group Discussion
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- BBQ cookoff/competition Room
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- PL Bible Study Group
kaalima: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken about 1 year ago
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken almost 4 years ago
- Akron, OH
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Playing the trumpet and reading
- Favorite Movies:
- The Negotiator, Goodfellas, Man on Fire,Serpico
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Southland,Law and Order SVU,First 48, The Shield
- Favorite Music:
- Jazz, Gospel, and some 70's, 80's early 90's R&B