BOTH ACTIVE AND RETIRED THANK YOU BROTHER ISRAEL I HAVE THE GREATEST RESPECT FOR OUR MILITARY one I would be proud to serve beside cant see his wings but they are there God is watching over you AMERICAN WARRIOR DEDICATED Thanks for your dedicated and faithful service fellow vet and good luck in all you do protecting inspiration Fidelis ad Mortem a cop who cares American Patriot A cops cop Police Veteran Brother in Christ
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- New York City Police
- Active & Retired LEOs of New York
- Cops Comedy Casa
- New York State Police
- Saturday Night Roast
- America's LEO's and supporters
- Aspiring LEO'S
- LEO Applicants
- Hispanic LEO's
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- What is the most rewarding part of the job?
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Great Places to Serve
- The Brotherhood
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Salty Dogs
- COPS - The TV show lover's
- Cops Protecting Kids
- Full Metal Jacket
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- LATINO LEO'S
- LEOs faced with domestic violence
- Stalker's House
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Duty And Dedication
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Crisis Intervention Team
- My First Arrest...
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- Prior service (military)
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Remember Basic Training
- Fallen Heroes
- POLICING AND KIDS
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- "Old School Lawmen"
jhunph: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken over 2 years ago
Do You Know Your 10-Codes? taken about 3 years ago
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken over 3 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
"Thanks for Thanksgiving greeting. I was very thankfull that after 25 yrs on the job I was able to retire safe and sound last Oct 5th. Merry Xmas an..."
"Thanks for your concern. Sandy didn't affect me too much. I am now retired as of Oct 5, 2012."