You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Country Western Music Fans
- Support Our COPS!!
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- METRO ATLANTA / USA COPS
- Where Eagles Fly
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Urban Policing
- Police Family and Friends
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Sniper Making It Count
- The Brotherhood
- Cops for Christ
- Tales from the Range.........
- NC State Wolfpack Fans
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- 9/11 Never Forget
- PT ASSESSMENT
- Law Enforcement Supporters
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Texas Police
- Texas Narcs and K-9's
- Fallen Heroes
- Future Brothers and Sisters of the Blue
- Storm chasers/storm lovers
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- Fellow Martial Artists
- Military/Police/Corrections/Dispatchers/most memorable moments on the job!
- Prayer Request
- John Wayne Fans!
- ID THEFT & CREDIT REPAIR , DEBT CONSOLIDATION CREDIT REPORTS
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- Tribute to Our Kids
- BBQ cookoff/competition Room
- Drugs Rave Parties Ecstasy
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Remember When
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- PoliceLink Mobile
- Frisco Police Department
- Mixed Martial Arts
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- The Warrior Code
- Holiday Season
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Just Friends
- YOURS, MINE, AND OURS
- PoliceLink Chat
- Native American Indians
- Science LEO's
- Dog Tales
- Superbowl 09
- The Grease Pit
- Weapons arsenal
- Ride Along PDs
- Civic Duty
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
- Current Issues
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- My department
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Nascar Race Lover's
- Fallen Friends
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- 700/800 MHz radio users
- Throw the Flag!!!
jfrazier: Quiz Results
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken almost 5 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken almost 5 years ago
Right or Left? taken almost 5 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken about 5 years ago
- Sachse, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Field training Sergeant
We Will Never Forget
Advanced Peace Officer Certification
Police Commendation X 2
15 + Years Service
Ride with Pride
TX. Chp. 39
Rio Grande Conference
- Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Golf, Challenge Coin Collecting
- Favorite Movies:
- Braveheart, Tombstone, most all John Wayne and Clint Eastwood movies
- Favorite TV Shows:
- House, Scrubs, Reno 911 (My heroes)
- Favorite Music:
- Rock, Country, Southern Rock
"Shouldn't this have been titled "S.W.A.T. What Not to Do"? Definetly old school stuff. I'm sure those guys are a lot better trained these days. I'm..."