You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- so ya had a bad day
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Welcome to the ZOO
- CSI Students
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- Animal Cops
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- TLWinkles379s Desk Moderator 9
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Tribute to our lost K9s in memory of SAMSON
jessie_angel: Quiz Results
2nd Amendment Shootout taken almost 7 years ago
- Belleville, MI
- Civilian / Other
- Spouse / Family Member
- Equestrian sports, reading, spending time with friends and family.... gotta enjoy your loved ones while you can- life is too damn short. Be alive while you're alive!
- Favorite Movies:
- Ferris Buellers Day Off, Stick It, Walking tall, The marine, White Chicks, Little Man, many many others....I love good comedies the best!
- Favorite TV Shows:
- CSI, Forensic Files, Bones, Crossing Jordan, and for my lighter side, I love any show with good stand up comedy...I love a comic who can make me laugh so hard I cry.
- Favorite Music:
- Fleetwood Mac (and Stevie Nicks solo also), Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, BOB SEGER!!, Bruce Springsteen, the list goes on, and on, and on.....
" Tip: When You're Wanted By Cops, Don't Ask Them For A Lift June 7, 2010 4:11 PM | permalink Posted by Ritch Philadelphia man Theodore Milner (pictured) thought his day was going badly when he and a friend ran out of gas on the Interstate near Newark, NJ on Saturday night. Things did look up when the 21-year old ..."
"Glad you liked it. Couldnt stop giggling myself after I read it the first time. :)"
" An Open Letter To The Guy Who Put His Weed In The Courthouse Security Tray June 7, 2010 1:39 PM | permalink Posted by Ritch Dear Vaughn Ray Jones Jr, As I am almost certain you are aware, you were arrested last week at a courthouse in Oklahoma City after passing through a security checkpoint and allegedly placing a ..."