Thanks for your dedicated and faithful service fellow vet and good luck in all you do my heart beat The most patient caring and thoughtful provider that anyone could ever want Guardian of Freedom The ONE A Future Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe I AM PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND A BROTHER VET Hoooah MILITARY AND LAWENFORCEMENT A DEDICATED BROTHER Fellow veteran Dedicated Professional AMERICAN PATRIOT Appreciate your past and present service in Law Enforcement Brother in Christ Air Force Veteran Proud to Know
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- USAF Security Police - Past and Present
- Military Family
- Do Tell
- Prior service military
- Un-Motivational Posters
- Motivating QUOTES
- Rescue Me Fans
- World strangest LAWS
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- AIR FORCE SECURITY POLICE
- Police Humor Jokes
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Preserving The Sanctity Of Life
- Xbox 360 Call of Duty 4 and other shooter games
- Red Sox Fans
- Iowa LEOs
- stop animal cruelty
- Law EnforcementMotorcycle Lovers
- Favorite Outdoor Past Time
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Support Our COPS
- Country Western Music Fans
- 911 Never Forget
- The Warrior Code
- John Wayne Fans
- Duty And Dedication
- Remember When
- The Great Outdoors
- FUNNY VIDEOS CLIPS PICS JOKES
- death penalty for sex offenders
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- Krispy Kreme vs Dunkin Donuts
- Fans of Pink Floyd
- Confused and Lost
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Let us shake your hand some day
- Our Place
- Cops Comedy Casa
- In Remembrance Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- MSU GROUP
- Area Secured
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Miliitary Troops Down
- Stupid Criminals
- Country Music Lovers
- PoliceLink Chat
- The Games Group
- New England Patriots
- Addicted to Police Link
- SMART paranormal
- KATHLEENS WOUNDED WARRIORS
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- When SHT Happens
- TIMs ROADHOUSE
- Redlights Deployment Journal
jcigars69: Quiz Results
- Manchester, NH
- March 15, 1969
- Private Security or Investigator
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Fishing, Model building
- Favorite Movies:
- Boondock Saints, All three Matrix movies, and just about every Pixar or Dreamworks movie I have seen with my kids
- Favorite TV Shows:
- CSI, CSI:NY,Numbers,Criminal Minds, Eleventh Hour and Flashpoint
- Favorite Music:
- Just about all
36TR says ...
Retleo says ...
How the heck did anybody who is now over the age of 30 manage to survive our childhoods? We had toy guns, toy ...
To all my fellow veterans, thank you for your service, your sacrifices to this great country will never be forgotten.
I will smoke a mild cigar with you but I do prefer a bold one instead.
Sorry I have been gone for so long but i am back now and would like to share a cigar with everyone.