Never Retired Just Taking a Break For Now A Fellow Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe Always WHAT A HELL OF TIME WE WOULD HAVE HAD ONLY WISH I HAD SERVED WITH HIM AND FELLOW LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER PROUD TO CALL A FRIEND A REAL DEDICATED PERSON IN ALL THAT HE UNDERTAKES HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR AND ALWAYS GETS THE JOB DONE Police Veteran God Bless you and your family An Honor to have as a friend Armed Forces Supporter Brother in Christ GOD BLESS YOUR PATHWAY A true friend for the long haul Experience does count and always has your back Thanks I would have worked alongside with you anytime Someone I am proud to consider a friend
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Permanently Disabled LEO's "On the Roll Call but unable to Serve"
- Retired/Disabled LEO
- MASS LEO'S
- Fraternal Order of Police
- 911-17 association
- USMC Leather Necks
- Drag Racing
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Louisiana Retired Leos from Louisiana and all over
- Honor Guard Group
- Movie Buffs
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- New England Law Enforcement
- Prior service (military)
- Staged Accidents
- Sgt. Sean Bolton FundRaiser
- Anti-Terrorism Tactics and Response
- NHRA Fans
- PoliceLink Tributes
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Cops Comedy Casa
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Animal Lovers
- Country Western Music Fans
- Injured & Disabled Officers NEED to know!
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- Saturday Night Roast
- Stalker's House
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- television cops
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Animal Cops
- Medical Examiners & Coronors
- Photo Caption Fun
- friends in need
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- What is the most rewarding part of the job?
- Sniper Making It Count
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Deputy Sheriff's
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- John Wayne Fans!
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- Police Officers in Massachusetts
- Irish heritage
- Remember When
- Gun Buffs
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Tribute to our lost K9"s in memory of SAMSON
- The Good Ole Days
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- STATE TROOPERS
- Off Duty Carry
- Libertarians Anonymous
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Families behind the Badge
- Obama watch!
- TOP MARKSMANSHIP
- World Police & Fire Games
- Historical Line of Duty Death Research Group
- Memorial Police Highways
- What are the funniest calls you have gotten on patrol?
- POLICE LINK PATCHES
- Nascar Race Lover's
- KEEP MEMORIAL CROSSES FOR U.H.P TROOPERS
- Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Harleys or Tuners!! Anything that goes fast and looks cool!!!
- Everything 70's
- Old School
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- CORVETTE CRAZY
- Free Online Court Records
- Orange County Sheriff's Ofc. (FL) Fallen Heroes Tribute Site
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- LEO with MILITARY SERVICE
- TIM's ROADHOUSE
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- Dropkick Murphy's Fan Club
- Retired Officers Group/ Life after the Job
- Hero's Hall of Valor
ilegworldchamp: Quiz Results
The TV Cop Quiz taken about 5 years ago
Right or Left? taken about 5 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 5 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken about 5 years ago
Are You Heart Healthy? taken about 5 years ago
- Oxford, MA
- September 11, 2001
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
American Police Veterans
Thank You All
The Truth Be Told
Ft. Lewis "Chairbornrangers"
It says volumes
- pocket billiards/ flying model airplanes
- Favorite Movies:
- Hollywood Knights/ Stroker Ace /To Hell and Back / Blue thunder / Heart Like a Wheel
- Favorite TV Shows:
- "Tales of the Texas Rangers" / O'Hara U.S. Treasury
- Favorite Music:
- Jan & Dean/ ABBA / Beach Boys / Meatloaf / Oldies Rock&Roll / Motown "TEMPTATIONS FOREVER"
Met here on police link, Master Police OfficerSummary: I met him here on PL and had the chance meet him and his daughter when they stayed with me on their way down and back to Florida. He has become a great friend. He's a real family man and overall great guy. I would trust him with my life.
"Maybe the Teacher should be mandated to wear a "DUNCE CAP" . It would be an insult to Uncle Sams Misguided Children for the Teacher to wear a U.S.M..."
""THE DRUNKEN POLITICIANS DON'T WANT YOU GETTING THE NUMBER PLATE OF THEIR CAR , IT'S THAT SIMPLE"! MONEY TALKS AND B.S.WALKS.