You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Memorial To Our Loved Ones
- Correctional Officers
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Hi-Tech Electronics
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Criminal Justice Surveys Questionnaires
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- Corrections Ethics
- Correctional Officer
- Corrections Officers Only
- Police Humor
- Speed Stories
- Cops Helping Cops
- Support Our COPS
- Police - AKA Cops
- PoliceLink Chat
- Army Military Police Officers
- Science LEOs
- Cops Firefighters EMTs Homes for Rent
- Dog Tales
- Department pranks
- The Sounding Board
- Current Issues
iHenry: Quiz Results
Can I Be a Cop If... taken about 4 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken over 5 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 5 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken almost 6 years ago
- Yakima, WA
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving
- Computers, 4 wheeling, traffic law, Computers, 4 wheeling, traffic law
- Favorite Movies:
- Star Wars, Star Trek, Serenity, and too many others to list.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Dr. Who, Hexen, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactia, and too many others to list.
"We've had similar situations here in Washington at least four times this year. Twice the officers weren't hurt. One officer was killed in his car, ..."
"Although he has the presumption of innocence, it doesn't look good.
"Well on his way to life in prison. Sounds like he needs some shock therapy or else he's going to end up killing someone or being killed."