KNOW WHATS GOING ON NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING BROTHER Dedicated and Trustworthy AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND AND FELLOW LEO Strong willed A Double Kick Ass Cop Please enjoy your retirement and God Bless Loves his wife and kids Speaks his mind Very dedicated
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Hi-Tech Electronics
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Steelers Super Bowl 43 Fans
- NFL Fans
- 80'S METAL FANS
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- Cops Who Ride Harleys
- Cops Helping Cops
- Animal Lovers
- Active & Retired LEOs of New York
- Everything 80's
- Cops Protecting Kids
- Fraternal Order of Police
- New York City Police
- Retired Officers Group/ Life after the Job
- Two Wheels Down
- CNY Law Enforcement
- oldschool verse newschool
- The Brotherhood
- What are the funniest calls you have gotten on patrol?
- Love and Marriage
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- Support Our COPS!!
- BEST MEMORIES OF ON DUTY FIGHTS,SCUFFLES
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Cops and Computer Programing
- what makes a cop a cop
- supporters of police officers and correctional officers
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- BLUE OCTOBER
- RENO 911!
- Upstate New York LE
- Police and Firefighters who enjoy Civil War & World War II history
- Addicted to Police Link
- LEO's and friends of Southern Florida.FL.
- Whitetail Deer Hunting Hardcore
- HIGHJACK THIS!!!
- Tattoo Enthusiasts
- Supporting Sgt Mark Chesnut MNPD
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- stop animal cruelty
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LOS ANGELES LAKERS
- Retired K-9's
- Department pranks
- Duty And Dedication
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- LEO with MILITARY SERVICE
- Helping Kids with Cancer
hogman49: Quiz Results
2nd Amendment Shootout taken over 3 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken almost 4 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken almost 4 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken about 4 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
- Middletown, NY
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Playing guitar, I Love the Steelers!!!
- Favorite Movies:
- Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, SWAT,
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Rescue Me, Homicide, Third watch,The Shield, CSI, Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite Music:
- Anything loud and heavy, NIN, BLS, Priest,etc
"That"s embarassing. . . . .to leave it there is one thing but then to drive away with it on the car and still not know it was there. . . ."