Thank You For Your Service Blue to the Bone A DEDICATED BROTHER An honor to knowA HERO Thanks for your faithful and dedicated service fellow vet Thank You For Protecting and Serving Admirably Ohios Finest Nice DEDICATED Vietnam Vet Thanks for your service in LE Thanks for your service God bless you ps missed u This man would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it stay safe
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Ohio LEO's
- Prior service (military)
- Fraternal Order of Police
- NORTHWEST OHIO COPS
- United States Vets
- Military Police
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- BLUE KNIGHTS / Members only
- Ohio Patch Traders
- GUN DEALS
- Military & Family
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Do Tell
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Cops Helping Cops
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Army Military Police Officers
- Friends Across the Water
- Iowa LEO's
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Southern California LEOs
- Illinois LEO's
- Love, Life & Friendship
- KATHLEEN'S WOUNDED WARRIORS
- WHAT KIND OF GUNS DO YOU HAVE!
- execute cop killers
- In Memory of Fallen Soldiers
- Military Police & there families
- Women who love motorcycles
- Humor In Uniform
gunslinger_6: Quiz Results
- Ada, OH
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
101st. Abn.Div 158th Avn. Bn. C. Co. Phoenix Vi...
Army pilot Wings
Senior Jump Wings
officers branch insignia (Avation)
Officer branch insignia (Military Police)
command & control north
Blue Knights Lima chapter XI
Warrent officer CWO2 Vietnam
Major 04 retired
Fraternal blue line
Buckeye state sheriff's assc.
LIMA LODGE #21
1 ass to risk
US. ARMY MILITARY POLICE
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Shooting, Fishing, NASCAR,Motorcycle Riding
- Favorite Movies:
- Hamburger hill We where soldier,ect.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- the unit, flash point NCIS ect.
- Favorite Music:
- 60's & 70's rock and all jazz
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.