A Fellow Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe Always Montanas Finest Stay safe GREAT FRIEND someone you always want on your side AWESOME JOKESTER A True Sweetheart I new this cop was special from the many posts But what I didnt know was HES AWESOME THANKS FOR BEING A REAL FRIEND Brother in Christ Blue to the Bone BIG SKY COUNTRYS BEST American Patriot A Great American Makes Me Feel Very Welcomed Proud To Call My Friend
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Dog Tales
- Montana Officers
- Cops Comedy Casa
- GOD's Cops
- The Night Shift
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Remember When
- Getin in and Getin out! How Hard Do You Get Stuck?
- Off Duty Horse People
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- REMEMBER HIGH SCHOOL?
- Small Town Cops
- Horse Owners, Riders, and Mounted Patrol
- Road Rage
- Picture Comments
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- FUN FOOD TRIVIA
- True Rednecks
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Best Music Group
- Holiday Season
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Love and Marriage
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Duty And Dedication
- My First Arrest...
- what makes a cop a cop
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- Gun Buffs
- friendship and what it means to you
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Cops Helping Cops
- Speed Stories
- Police Humor
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Just Friends
- Animal Cops
- The Brotherhood
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Family Laughs
- Preventing School Violence
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- Crime Scene
- John Wayne Fans!
- Funniest stops you ever had
- Department pranks
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Christians with Shields
- The Warrior Code
- Fitness Forum
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Movie Lovers
- "The Unit" fans only
- Rookies Corner
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS
- International Police Collectors Group
- Zombie Hunters / Zombie Movie Fans
- MY WEDDING
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Cops and Computer Programing
- National Public Safety Football League
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Support Our COPS!!
- PoliceLink Chat
- LEO CHAPLAINS AND FRIENDS
- Deep South Badge Carriers
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Army Military Police Officers
- Science LEO's
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Rodeo Cops
- The Four Horsemen
- Corrections Ethics
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- Students of Criminal Justice
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- HGN Officers
- MID-TENN HOT SPOT
- ~UFC~ FIGHT NIGHT FANS
- Superbowl 09
- Fallen Heroes
- Cops for Christ
- Scripture of the day.
- Daily Devotional
- Aerosmith fans
- Your Department
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- James Stewart fans
- The Grease Pit
- Interstate Drug Interdiction
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Cancer Survivors
- Weapons arsenal
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Hells Kitchen Fans
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Losing a loved one to death
- Most Amazing Videos
- Civic Duty
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Range Shooting
- WOMEN LEADERS
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- When SH*T Happens!
- World strangest LAWS
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINER'S
- Off Duty Carry
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Good Humor
- Favorite Musicians
- HIGHJACK THIS!!!
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- Whitetail Deer Hunting Hardcore
- Our Place
- The Games Group
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- Friends on the Wall
- The Sarge's LEO Mentoring Team
- I Have Taken a Hit from the Taser
- MONTANA HIGHWAY PATROL
- MONTANA TROOPERS MEMORIAL
- THE MONTANA HOPE PROJECT
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- MHP 312 PATCHES
- TIM's ROADHOUSE
- Redlight's Deployment Journal
- Alaska State Trooper Roland E. "Skip" Chevalier Jr. is AWESOME
- K9 Officer Down Group: Line of Duty Deaths
- Hero's Hall of Valor
- New York City Police
gudercop: Quiz Results
Test Your Police Week Knowledge taken over 1 year ago
Think You Know Your Cop Movie Trivia? taken over 2 years ago
Do You Know Your 10-Codes? taken over 2 years ago
Can You Get Past the Board? by Dr. Richard Weinblatt taken over 2 years ago
Phillips County Sheriff's Office, Dispatcher/CommunicationsSummary: Working with Alan has been fullfilling and sometimes surprising experience. He has been supportive and respectful when necessary and a good friend.
Phillips Co Sheriff's Office, DispatcherSummary: A very loyal and caring person who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.
Phillips County Sheriff's Office, Deputy SheriffSummary: Alan can usually tell when a suspect is lying to him. He is also relentless when working a case. He won't stop until he catches the guilty party.
Phillips County Sheriff's Office, Reserve Deputy SheriffSummary: Alan is the one you want at your back and the one you will follow. He always looks at the big picture and can still see the little things. When you send him, you send the best.
Phillips County Sheriffs Office, DeputySummary: I know I can count on Alan at anytime, on or off duty. Alan is like a brother to me. We can tell each others moods, know what each other is thinking and what to do in situations. WE CLICK!!
"Bern so good to hear from you. So very happy for John that he doing so good. I and my family are doing good. My daughter is getting married in July..."