You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- CLINTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Small Town Cops
- K9 Police
- Patch Collecting
- Policing with Kids
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Fighting Gangs
- UNC Fans United
- HIGHWAY DRUG & CRIMINAL INTERDICTION
- Cops That Cast
- Narcotics Investigators
- North Carolina Cops
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- North Carolina drug and money seizures
- K-9 Handlers
- Stalker's House
- Interdiction Officers
- Drug Dogs
- STREET LEVEL DRUG HOUNDS
- Drug Task Force
- Drugs and Money
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Hunting with dogs
- The K-9 Unit
- Police Canine Handlers
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Campus Policing ( SRO's, ISD, College)
- School Resource Officers
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Police Humor
- Police with Tattoos
- Families behind the Badge
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- Cops for Christ
- LEOs who work in the South!
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Narcotics Interdiction
- K9 Handlers Tips & Tricks
- 4 Legged Partners
- Working Dog Handlers
- K-9 Units - Funding, Training and Fun!
- 1* / 2*
- Hog Hunters
- Crack Head Hunting Club
- Clinton, NC
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Baseball, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- top gun, we were soldiers
- Favorite TV Shows:
- ghost hunters
- Favorite Music:
- evrything except classical - it SUCKS !
Clinton Police, CorporalSummary: Working with Eddie was fun. We came to work,did our job, and enjoyed it. He always had something funny to say which was good for breaking the tension that surrounds a PD at times.
Clinton PD, PatrolmanSummary: Eddie is a great friend and teammate. He always keeps you on your toes because you never know what he is going to say next. I find it is an honor and a privilege to work along beside him.