Army Veteran Decorated Officer Brother in Christ Wildlife Protector Police Veteran Proud to Know Warrior Dedicated Professional Hard Charger American Patriot Alabamas Finest Blue to the Bone stay safe out there and God bless sweet guy dedicated thoughtful
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Alabama Law Enforcement Officers
- Alabama LEOs
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Real Cops Close Extended Family
- Fish and Wildlife Officers
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Anti-Terrorism Tactics and Response
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- LEOs effected by Hurricanes
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Coffee Drinkers Anonymous
- Gang Specialists
- Game Wardens R Us
- Dog Tales
- Prior service military
- ASP Handcuff issues
- Scripture of the day
- Storm chasersstorm lovers
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Should the govt interfere with out healthcare
fishcopmrd: Quiz Results
- Mobile, AL
- Natural Resources / Conservation / Animal Control
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Life Saving Medal
2001 Officer of the Year
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting,
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Big Bang Theory, Burn Notice
- Favorite Music:
- 80's, Christian
"What's up dude? Haven't talked to you in a while, just stopping by to say howdy!"