GOD BLESS YOUR PATHWAY he is highly regarded and a blessing to those who are fortunate to be his friend he is a brilliant author has an impeccable standing in the community intelligent thrifty he is wise Ed Cook is a great humantarian man of honor WARRIOR Proudly Serving and Protecting Proud to Call Him My Friend Dedicated Professional Awesome Author An intelligent and thoughtful leader Amazing resume
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Illinois law enforcement
- Campus Police Experiences
- Big Racks & Great Tales of Hunting
- Illinois LEOs
- VAMPIRE SQUAD
- SCI - FI
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- History Lovers
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- Campus Policing ( SRO's, ISD, College)
- U.S. Military History Buffs
- Love and Marriage
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Michigan Cops
- The Hunting Shack
- Fraternal Order of Police
- America's LEO's and supporters
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Job Openings
- Animal Lovers
- The Illinois Law Enforcement Forum
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Criminal Justice Surveys & Questionnaires
- Country Western Music Fans
- Writers Central
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Addicted to Police Link
- Support Our COPS!!
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- PoliceLink Tributes
- Injured & Disabled Officers NEED to know!
- Current Issues
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- Cops with Buisnesses
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Animal Cops
- "BIRTHDAY WISHES"
- Die Hard Republicans
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- TLWinkles379's Desk (Moderator # 9)
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Crisis Intervention Team
- Chicago Area LEOs
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Fallen Heroes
- INDIANA, OHIO, ILLINOIS, KENTUCKY, MISSOURI, and MICHIGAN LEO'S AND DISPATCHERS
- Hunting Associates
- Gun Buffs
- Green Bay Packers
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Police, Fire and Nurses working together
- Hunters Club
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Cops Helping Cops
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Vigilant Preservation
- Leadership, Do you have it?
- Best Vacation Spots for Families
- Holiday Season
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Southern Hunters
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Firearm Fanatics
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- GUN DEALS
- myspace links
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- CHICAGO PD and Friends/ RIP TO FALLEN DALLAS OFFICER
- LE and LEOs, It's In Our DNA
- BOXER DOG LOVERS GROUP
- Everything 70's
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Ghost stories
- Detroit Bad Boys
- Law Enforcement Book Club
- Old School
- N L E G
- Friends Across the Water
- Illinois LEO's
- LEO Who Love to Cook and Bar-B- Que
- POLICE LINK PATCHES
- NRA Law Enforcement Division
- Police and Firefighters who enjoy Civil War & World War II history
- Facebook links
- Thanks for the thoughts to dispatchers from the officers.....
- Country Music Lovers
- Living and Otherwise, Thankyou
- Viper Paranormal Unit
- cat lovers
- The Tec group
- Survivors of the upcoming 2012 zombie apocalypse
- Facebook contacts
- LEO Paranormal Research and Stories