You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Why Did You Choose a L.E. Career?
- LEO Applicants
- Fallen Heroes
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Georgia Cops and Supporters
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Guns and Ammo
- K9 Handlers or Trainers with Malinois
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- NRA Law Enforcement Division
- Helping Kids
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Area Secured
- Affirmative Action Discussions
- Forensic Files
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- NYC SANITATION POLICE (FOP 13)
- How Old is TOO Old... Dangers of Elderly Drivers !
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- MAYES38 TAG LINE
- Breakups & Divorce: Surviving it all
- Support SSD K9 Police Service Dogs
- Families behind the Badge
- Motivating QUOTES...
- COPS on FOX
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- My First Arrest...
- LEOs Loving Baseball - MLB
- Suwanee, GA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Considering a Police Career
- Football, Baseball, Shooting, Cycling, Running, Tennis
- Favorite Movies:
- Scarface,I think I love my wife, American me
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Cops, Jacked,,UFC Fights, Americas Most Wanted
- Favorite Music:
- Jazz, Reggae, Socca, Soft rock
"Wow!, this guy went to far period!"
"A perfect example of law enforcement and citizens coming together. Great job I am glad these litlle ones are o.k.."