Knows the Law through and throughCan always count on Proudly Serving and Protecting Good hearted man Hoss Cartwright Thanks for wearing the badge I miss very much My shift partner and friend Great Friend God Cop dedicated cop Stand up Guy Family man Will add more when I know more
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- North Carolina Cops
- Cops and Nascar
- NC LEOS
- Brothers in Blue
- Prayer Request
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Verified LEOs
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- 911 Never Forget
- John Wayne Fans
- LEO Who Love to Cook and Bar-B- Que
- Guns and Gear newsreviewslocator
- Death Penalty for cop killers
dpope12607: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken over 5 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 5 years ago
Informed’s 3rd Edition Law Enforcement Field Guide: Test Your Knowledge taken over 6 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 6 years ago
- Coats, NC
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
Officer of Year
Life Saver (2)
- Football, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- Taking Chance, Cool Hand Luke, Slingblade, Full Metal Jacket, Heat, Blow, Boondock Saints, and many more....
- Favorite TV Shows:
- NCIS, CSI, The Unit, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Flash Point (see a trend here..??)
- Favorite Music:
- Bluegrass, Delta Blues, Southern Gospel, Country, Classic Rock, some Hip Hop and R&B.
"MY GOD WHAT AN IDIOT.........."
Officer saves a family from house fire