Exemplifies Professionalism in Policing Dependable to a Fault Supportive of her Troops when they apply themselves under her guidance Non Coms get it Done Army Proud Goes out of her way to take care of friends
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Stupid Parents Gone Wrong
- Devil Dogs Named Chesty
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Law Enforcement Recruiters
- Policing while Divorced
- so ya had a bad day.....
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Instructors (EVOC)
- New York Yankee Fans
- VAMPIRE SQUAD
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Prior service (military)
- P.I.O. Central
- Don't feed the trolls
- Law Enforcement History
- Friends on the Wall
- NASCAR 2008
- LEO's who are Photographers
- DAILY LIFE and other DIRTY LAUNDRY
- LEO Nikon Lovers
- 100 Club
- Oklahoma Officers
- Law Enforcement Instructors
- Verified LEO's
- Love and Marriage
- Music Lovers
- Everything 80's
- Comedians Club
dp0577: Quiz Results
- Death Valley, CA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Baseball, Photography, NASCAR
- Favorite Movies:
- Tombstone, The Sentinel, Blackhawk Down
- Favorite TV Shows:
- 24, Scrubs
- Favorite Music:
- Country (favorite), some Top 40, some light Rock...pretty much everything except Rap & Head-Banging Hard Rock
Federal Bureau of Prisons, Federal Corrections OfficerSummary: I wish I didn't have to move to Vegas, then we could have hung A LOT more.