A pleasure to know and call my friend a pleasure to know Stunning Keep Your Head Up And May God Bless You A great PL friend A Beautiful Person with a Beautiful Smile very pretty lady God Bless you high heeled boots and chaps Tback thing Dixiegirl
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Thank You Police Officers
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraturnity
- YOUR LOVED ONES PET MEMORIAL
- BBQ cookoff/competition Room
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- John Wayne Fans!
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Country Western Music Fans
- Support Our COPS!!
- Future EMT's FF's Policeofficer's needs help
- Florida K-9's
- GOD's Cops
- Scripture of the day.
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Cops On A Mission (Mission Work)
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Remember When
- L.E Academy
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- The Girls Lookout
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Cops Helping Cops
- Austin's Paper
- Police Humor
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Department pranks
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Rodeo Cops
- HGN Officers
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Gun Buffs
- Best Vacation Spots for Families
- Memorial To Our Loved Ones
- Holiday Season
- Speed Stories
- what makes a cop a cop
- College Football Fanatics
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Christians with Shields
- Firearm Fanatics
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Christmas wishes and Gifts
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- GUN DEALS
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- LEO's and friends of Southern Florida.FL.
- Instant Messaging Group
- National Public Safety Football League
- YOURS, MINE, AND OURS
- PoliceLink Chat
- NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Range Shooting
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- International Police Collectors Group
- Privilages group
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Iron Fist Of The Law
- COPS on FOX
- Alcotest issues
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Ghost stories
- Most Amazing Videos
- Weapons arsenal
- Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Harleys or Tuners!! Anything that goes fast and looks cool!!!
- UGA Football Fans
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Steelers Super Bowl 43 Fans
- Trainers Corner
- Civic Duty
- Worst Jobs Held
- Future Cops Of Tomorrow
- people who love country music
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- When SH*T Happens!
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Fantasy Sports Nuts
- Preserving The Sanctity Of Life
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- Fallen Heroes
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Good Humor
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
dixiegirl74: Quiz Results
- Douglasville, GA
- Civilian / Other
- Actively Applying
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, Hunting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Pulp Fiction and love a good horror flick.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Prison Break, Cops, Police Chases, Speeders, First 48, Snapped, Football and UFC.
- Favorite Music:
"Love the scratched face better than the blob they show on TV . Nice pic of you :)"
"hello hottie!!! So glad you are on here. I love you and so glad we are such good friends."