You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Why did you/do you want to: become an Officer?
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Country Western Music Fans
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Support Our COPS!!
- COPS on FOX
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Bereaved Parents, Officers, Family, Members, & Friends
- Future LEO's
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Parole and Probation
- International Police Collectors Group
- Cancer Survivors
- Duty And Dedication
- LEOs who work in the South!
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Ghost stories
- Weapons arsenal
- Ride Along PDs
- Cops Helping Cops
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- Career Advice
- Future Cops Of Tomorrow
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Pennsylvania L.E.O s and Friends
- Military & Family
- Losing a loved one to death
- WOMEN LEADERS
- Support your local Neighborhood Watch Programs!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- Roll Call Safety group.
- KEEP MEMORIAL CROSSES FOR U.H.P TROOPERS
- Security Officer's or LEO's You be the Judge.
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- LEO's and Diets
- GLOCK PERFECTION
- Illinois LEO's
- LEOs and families living with psychological traumatic effects
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Daily Jokes and More
- Police Suicide Prevention
- What can be done to keep our Law Enforcement Officers safe?
- Policing while Divorced
- Helping Officers in Need
- School Police
- Criminal Justice Students
- execute cop killers
- THE MONTANA HOPE PROJECT
- MONTANA TROOPERS MEMORIAL
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- METRO ATLANTA / USA COPS
- GOD's Cops
- Unlocking the Mind
- Georgia Cops and Supporters
- Thank You Police Officers
- Police War Stories!
- Tattoos - COP INK
- MSN Hotmail IM
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- K9 Officer Down Group: Line of Duty Deaths
- Hero's Hall of Valor
denise65: Quiz Results
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken almost 2 years ago
Do You Know Your 10-Codes? taken about 3 years ago
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken almost 4 years ago
Wisconsin Air National Guard, Deputy Fire Chief- Chief of TrainingSummary: Denise, helped me focus my abilities and adjust my programs to current standards. I can't thank her enough for her encouragement and advice even though it was outside of the Law Enforcement envelope.
Boone County Sheriff's Office, Deputy Corrections SergeantSummary: Denise can not be summarized in only 3 sentences. Denise is very willing to try something new by going after a career in Law Enforcement. She is driven by her family and success will only make her stronger. She is an independant women who knows what she wants and needs out of career and life!
"Dang Boy!!!!! You be lookin' good! LOL! No really.......you do."
"I remember when you were off from work. That's when I met you on here. I have to say that it's not working for me but I love your shirt!! LOL!"