Germanys Finest German Brother Brother in Blue German Patriot Blue to the Bone Hard Charger Warrior Dedicated Professional guter Freund Fellow Officer berlins finest Appreciate your faithful service for a very important area of Law Enforcement A valuable asset to the State of New York A Kick Ass Warrior Across The Pond God Bless God Bless
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- New York City Police
- Patch Collecting
- Texas Police
- COPS - The TV show lover's
- German/American LEO's and Friends
- Cruiser Pics
- Road Rage
- Florida Police
- Florida Panhandle LEOS
- LEO's and friends of Southern Florida.FL.
- Hooters Fans
- Florida K-9's
- TEXAS LEO'S
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Have you "scene?"
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Ways to stop nagging while issuing a ticket
- Police Vehicle Fanatics
- Fitness Forum
- International Police Collectors Group
- YOURS, MINE, AND OURS
- The Brotherhood
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Tribute to Our Kids
- BEACH LOVER'S
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Field Training Officer's
- Amateur Photographers
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Area Secured
- COPS on FOX
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- "Please tell about a special loved pet that was lost and laid to rest!!"
- Texas Cops
- Cops Helping Cops
- Police Humor
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Speed Stories
- Ride Along PDs
- Quote of the day
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- LIFE LINER'S
- Forensic Files
- Support Our COPS!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- THE FIRST 48 FANS
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- LEO Who Love to Cook and Bar-B- Que
- Preventing School Violence
- D.W.H.U.A. (DRIVING WITH HEAD UP @$$)
- My department
- Publish Your Day
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- Florida Police 2
- Facebook links
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- NYPD OFFICERS
- Law Enforcement In Combat
- Addicted to Police Link
- Miliitary Troops Down
- Dispatchers Rock!
- Free Online Court Records
- Texas Municipal Police Association
- FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDS
- Military/Police/secuity/intell/ group
- The Games Group
- LEO Fitness Forum
- Small Town Cops
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Calling all SRO'S
- LEO's United
- Redlight's Deployment Journal
deltaforceberlin: Quiz Results
Do You Know Your 10-Codes? taken about 3 years ago
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken about 3 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 4 years ago
- Melbourne Beach, FL
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Black Hawk Down, Gettysburg, World Trade Center, Lord of War, Kill Bill, National Treasure, Shooter
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Friends, Scrubs, COPS, Simpsons, First 48
"Some precincts in Berlin drive the same car. "
"No CLYDE is the name of the city.