Right Right F em Erra You got any skel gel Blow this hotdog stand good friend standing very tall takes no BS can smell a skel a mile away All hail to deClaire Cop to the Core COP WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR FUNNY MOFO MISS HIM HERE IN WHITE COUNTY AND A PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE TENNESSEES FINEST
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Florida LEOs
- Florida Police
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Everything 80s
- Patch Collecting
- VAMPIRE SQUAD
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Field Training Officers
- 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- South East Tennessee LEOs
- Southern States PBA
- MID-TENN HOT SPOT
- Tennessee Sheriffs Association
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- titans group
- Working together as one
- band of brothers and sisters
- what makes a cop a cop
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
deClaire635: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 6 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 6 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken about 7 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken about 7 years ago
- Cookeville, TN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Hurricane Citation Award 2004
Master Police Officer
Honor Guard Academy 2006
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Hockey, Fishing, Collecting & Smoking Fine Cigars
- Favorite Movies:
- Scarface, Firefox, Dirty Harry, Sudden Impact, Red Dawn, Training Day, The Shinning, The Exorcist, Alien, Stripes, Uncle Buck, Tommy Boy, Superbad, The Bucket List
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The O'Rielly Factor, American Justice, Cold Case Files, The Shield, Deadliest Catch, Hannity & Colmes, Glen Beck, Seinfeld
- Favorite Music:
- 80's Rock, Classic Rock, some Heavy Metal, little bit of Country, Electronic (Trance, Brakes & House), The Theme from Midnight Express
White County Sheriffs Department, DeputySummary: Marc is someone that enjoy learning new stuff from everyday. He likes helping other officers when they have problems at work, and will be there for you all the time.
WHITE COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT, SERGEANTSummary: FUN TO BE AROUND , ALWAYS BUSY TAKING CARE OF HIS INVESTAGATIONS. NEVER LEAVES ANYONNE HANGING , HIS SHIFT DEPENDS ON HIM AND HE HELPS THEM TO GET THE PROBLEMS SOLVED
White County Shoupers, K-9 OfficerSummary: Marc will always be there to back you up. Is always willing to listen to your problems. He can always be depended on to given his thoughts about an issue even if its not wanted. ONE OF THE BEST OFFICERS THAT I HAVE EVER GOT TO WORK WITH. WILL MISS HIM GREATLY
Cookeville PD, patrolSummary: deClaire has been a great addition to our team. 3rd shift Officers are a tight group and Marc fits right in. Good Officer with skills that work well in Cookeville. Have no problem working any call with him.
Cookeville City Police Dept, OfficerSummary: Little d big C is a great asset to the agency. He brought with him experience and brotherhood. I would work with him any day any night and in any situation. Right Right says little d big C. I still think he is from New York but he is an okay Yankee. Great friend and co-worker