You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Former and Current Marines Dawg-House
- Minnesota Natives
- USMC Leather Necks
- Devil Dogs Named Chesty
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Movies Movie Quotes
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Law Enforcement Firefighter EMS Friendly Places
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- GODs Cops
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- Georgia Cops and Supporters
- what makes a cop a cop
- My First Arrest
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Preventing School Violence
- MISSING CHILDREN ADULTS
- Families with Cancer
- PoliceLink Chat
- Gun Buffs
- Those Who Didnt Vote For Obama
- METRO ATLANTA USA COPS
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Nascar Race Lovers
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
davestauff99: Quiz Results
- Marietta, GA
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, LIfting Weights
- Favorite Movies:
- L.A. Confidential, Heartbreak Ridge, Full Metal Jacket
- Favorite TV Shows:
- NCIS, America's Most Wanted
- Favorite Music:
- Pearl Jam, Metallica, country, you name it-anything but rap!
NHP, DispatcherSummary: Dave was a lot of fun to work with. Dave was someone you could rely on in rural Nevada. His presence on the radio and the highways is missed.