Thank for your service May God Bless Your Pathway Great New Friend A Fellow Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe WARRIOR jefferson county guardian Thanks state and country brother for serving your county American Hero Dedicated Professional Proudly Serving
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- CPS Techs
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- COLORADO COPS
- Soccer Club
- Christians with Shields
- Scripture of the day.
- Speed Stories
- Police Humor
- Ark Builders - Christian Men
- HGN Officers
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Support Our COPS!!
- PoliceLink Chat
- Border Line Personnality Disorder questions
- Christian Cops II
- Army Military Police Officers
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Cops Helping Cops
- The Warrior Code
- Department pranks
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Policing while Divorced
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Mustang Lovers
- CCTV Tools
- Country Western Music Fans
- Ghost stories
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Duty And Dedication
- Southern Gospel Music
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- MSN Hotmail IM
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- John Wayne Fans!
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- Fallen Heroes
- Losing a loved one to death
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Remember When
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- Kids with Cancer
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Quote of the day
- friendship and what it means to you
- Your Department
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- The Good Ole Days
- GUN DEALS
- Military & Family
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- 007 MOVIE FANS
- Un-Motivational Posters
- Support your local Neighborhood Watch Programs!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINER'S
- Friends Of Fallen Heroes
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Active,Past, or Future Members of "THE LARGEST STREET GANG IN AMERICA"
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Trigger Squeeze
- Our Place
- Academy Experiences
- Cops for Christ
- Survivors Of Natural Disasters
- Motivating QUOTES...
- WHAT THE HELL!!!
- Star Wars Geeks
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- stop animal cruelty
- Cops Against Child Sexual Abuse
- Close Quarters Combat Guild
- GANGFREE Army
- Cops for Israel
- World Police & Fire Games
- KATHLEEN'S WOUNDED WARRIORS
- Surviving to Retirement
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- T.V. show Police Women of Broward County
- Daily Devotional
- Megyn Kelly Fan Club
- Living your life with integrity
- Seagal Fans
- Holiday Season
- LE Runners
- The Cherokee Nation Marshal Service
cynjin: Quiz Results
Right or Left? taken about 4 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 4 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken over 4 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken over 4 years ago
- Littleton, CO
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
LVMPD one of my brothers department.
For my son. Autism speaks.
My other brother's department
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Soccer
- Favorite Movies:
- James Bond
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The Unit
- Favorite Music:
- Red, NIN, Fireflight
"We felt it until we saw you washing your helis and we were glad that we weren't aviation :) lol"