You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- RODNEY CARRINGTON FANS
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Patch Collecting
- New York City Police
- Police Humor
- LAW & ORDER ... TV SHOW
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
- INDIANA, OHIO, ILLINOIS, KENTUCKY, MISSOURI, and MICHIGAN LEO'S AND DISPATCHERS
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- HGN Officers
- Army Military Police Officers
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- COPS on FOX
- Ohio LEO's
- NCAA Football
- CCTV Tools
- Just a LEO Thing!
- Ohio Patch Traders
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Italian Decent Cops
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Central Florida LEO's & Dispatcher's!
- Forensic Files
- Preserving The Sanctity Of Life
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Passing On Random Acts of Kindness (PARK)
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Support Our COPS!!
- The Warrior Code
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Country Western Music Fans
- Remember When
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- 'Skype' Users
- WHAT THE HELL!!!
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Columbus, OH
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Baseball, Hockey
- Favorite Movies:
- I have many
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Any GOOD cop show, Family Guy, and Dirty Jobs
- Favorite Music:
- All but Rap
Franklin County Sheriff Dept, DispatcherSummary: Tony was a very active officer. Was always there for back-up no matter where it was needed...well execept paper..lol
"Dr. Mike you can fill free to contact me as your contact."
"BAD COPS!!! Leave that poor man alone, all he did was disobey you go around the traffic pattern strike a po causing injury and ramming the police v..."