You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Real Cops Close Extended Family
- Sex Crimes Child Abuse Investigators
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Maryland LEOs
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Americas 911 Foundation Inc SCHOLARSHIPS
- Hostage Negotiators
- hospital policing
- Gumshoe Crew
- Crime Scene
- Cold Case HomicideSex Offenses
- CISMPeer Support
- Homicide Detectives
- International Police Association US Section - Members Guests
- Medical Examiners Coronors
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Women in Law Enforcement
- When SHT Happens
- My Boss is a Jerk
cplbrendalhiggs: Quiz Results
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 7 years ago
- Chestertown, MD
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- law enforcement email discussion lists (Badges, TopCops, ABSEA) collecting police figurines/collectibles and Blue Sky Clayworks pieces and networking w/others in law enforcement, public safety, investigations, etc.
- Favorite Movies:
- Gladiator, Moulin Rouge, While You Were Sleeping
- Favorite TV Shows:
- American Justice, Forensic Files, CNN, MSNBC
- Favorite Music:
- Country (old and new), Southern Rock and Roll, ELVIS, Motown
John Groh- Deceased 12-6-2012
Annapolis Police Department, Detective SergeantSummary: Brenda was a caring person who gave 100 percent when investigating a case. She worked well with others and the public. Took the time to do it right.