Armed Forces Supporter Proud to Know Hard Charger American Patriot Blue to the Bone Dedicated Professional Warrior God Bless corrections officers God Bless correctional officers Thanks For Protecting and Serving hard working Strong outgoing trustworthy Dedicated Brave
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Kentucky LEO's
- Stalker's House
- Law Enforcement Officers / Artist - PoliceLink Group
- friends in need
- friendship and what it means to you
- Law Enforcement Supporters
- Future Brothers and Sisters of the Blue
- Storm chasers/storm lovers
- Fellow Martial Artists
- Superhero Alter-Egos
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Police Humor
- The Warrior Code
- Support Our COPS!!
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- National Public Safety Football League
- AMERICA'S MOST WANTED
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Remember Basic Training
- Cops and Computer Programing
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Cops Helping Cops
- The Grease Pit
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Speed Stories
- Mustang Lovers
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Ghost stories
- LEOs who work in the South!
- History Of Law Enforcement
- Southern Gospel Music
- ID Theft
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- Quote of the day
- Whiskey Drinkers Watering Hole
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
- Your Department
- The Good Ole Days
- GUN DEALS
- Military & Family
- Irish heritage
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Support your local Neighborhood Watch Programs!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- NRA Law Enforcement Division
- Prophetic Spirits
- Vacation Day Dreams
celticwolf80: Quiz Results
- Lexington, KY
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Former (non-Retired) (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, weight lifting
- Favorite Movies:
- 300, Cracking up (Jerry Lewis), Star Wars 1-6, anything Mel Brooks
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Family Guy, COPS, Court TV, Robot Chicken (mindless brain candy), Naruto
- Favorite Music:
- Rock, Country, celtic, pretty much any thing but rap