very nice person to know A True Faithfull Warrior Christian Cop Thanks for your dedicated and faithful service fellow Army vet good luck in everything you do Thanks for your service A MAN WHO COULD STEAL YOUR HEART AND YOU WOULDNT EVEN KNOW IT HES A HISTORY LOVER AND EDUCATOR AND LOVES HIS GOD AND HIS COUNTRY FAMILY MAN I AM HUMBLED TO BE HIS PL FRIEND Clay County Guardian ROLE MODEL Proudly Serving and Protecting A TRUE PATRIOT A PROCTOR AND DEFENDER OF THE LAW God Bless you and your family Gods Warrior
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Reserve Police and Deputies
- LEOs of Missouri
- Transportation Officers
- Prayer Warriors
- Home Schooling LEO Families
- Law Dawgs of MO
- Christian Cops II
- Faith Philosophy
- Deputies Only
- County Jails
- Missouri LEO
- Stalkers House
- Christian Apologetics
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- TLWinkles379s Desk Moderator 9
- Cops for Christ
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- GODs Cops
- 2nd Amendment Precinct Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Fellowship of Christian Peace Officers
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Christians for TRUTH
- Automatic Pistol Caliber 45 M1911
- Armorers Bench
- The Warrior Code
- Gun Buffs
- Duty And Dedication
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- VeteransMemorial Day is everyday
- The Great Outdoors
- BOLO Officer Safety
- Radical Islam For info and discussion
- Cops for Israel
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Kansas LEOs
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Civic Duty
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- All About Sig Sauer
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- Forensic Files
- The PEN and the SWORD Use of Force Report Writing and other Relative Topics
- Reserve Officers
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- Kentuckys Own
- OKLAHOMA 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- GLOCK LOVERS
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- DWHUA DRIVING WITH HEAD UP
- Academy Experiences
- Concealed Carry Advocates Opposition Discussion Group
- Handgun Lovers
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Missouri Patches
- Living and Otherwise Thankyou
- TOP MARKSMANSHIP
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- KATHLEENS WOUNDED WARRIORS
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- LEOs in support of Jessicas Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- The Armory
ccso8462: Quiz Results
2nd Amendment Shootout taken almost 3 years ago
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Cop? taken over 4 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 5 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 5 years ago
Not Applicable, No preferenceSummary: Thank you for your service and contributions to PL.
"Hey, Dave. I hope you're safe and warm. I just got in from work and our winter storm is dumping snow like crazy, about 8 inches so far. Low is s..."
Rest in peace, Agent Rivera-Vega.
Rest in peace, Detective Sgt. Smith.
Rest in peace, Officer Couch.
Rest in peace, Officer Willhight.