and a jokester and will make you laugh when the going get tough You funnie guy Will always be there Great to have in a pinch will not leave you hanging This is a guy to have with you in a tight spot Old School stood for the badge
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- TEXAS LEO'S
- Crisis/Hostage Negotiators
- Hostage Negotiators
- Why did you become a cop?
- Police Humor
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Cops Helping Cops
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Cops and Computer Programing
- NFL Fans
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Military Police
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- John Wayne Fans!
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Model Railroaders
- 24 Fans
- Hooters Fans
- Christmas wishes and Gifts
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- stop animal cruelty
- The K-9 Unit
- Addicted to Police Link
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- Converse, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Patch Collecting, Fishing, reading and playing with my 8 daschunds
- Favorite Movies:
- The Matrix trilogy, Star Wars series, Animal House, Blazing Saddles, Tombstone
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Anything on the History channel, Biography channel, A&E channel
- Favorite Music:
- Classic rock, some metal, some country, new age, but absolutely NO rap
Bexar County Sheriff's Dept., Patrolman/Instructor Training AcademySummary: Will alway be there, will not leave you hanging. A warrior. An officer you would want as your back up. And a good ice breaker afer the tense situation, will make you laugh. Over all a very good officer.
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.