Policevet police veteran OLD SCHOOL ARMY MP AKA COWBOY 35 Nice of you to say Enjoyed having you and MD working with me as well You guys made me a better supervisor All I can say is Homeboy dont work for stormin Norman
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Virginia LEOs
- Military Police
- Friends on the Wall
- Cop Couples
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- The Wire Fan Club
- Nascar Fans
- Mustang Lovers
- YKYALEOW You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When
- Verified LEOs
- Retired Officers Group Life after the Job
- Permanently Disabled LEOs On the Roll Call but unable to Serve
- Badge of Honor
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- Pilot, VA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
Silver Star X2
Community Service Award
Unit Citation X3
- Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Camping RV style, wood fire smoker cause I love me some BBQ
- Favorite Movies:
- Lonesome Dove/Slingblade/Cool Hand Luke/Any John Wayne Western
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The Wire on HBO/Life/Chuck
- Favorite Music:
- XM Channels 8 80's,10 Classic Country, 14 Bluegrass and 16 New country. If you dont have XM, get one. Makes those long shifts so much easier when you're stuck in a car.