You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Corrections Officers Only
- Correctional Officers
- Firearms Instructors Verified LEO Only
- Transportation Officers
- The Forgotten Cops
- Warrior Poets Society
- Field Training Officers (FTO)
- Y.K.Y.A.L.E.O.W. (You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When)
- Indiana LEOs
- Star Wars Fans
- County Jails
- FTO's Corrections Only
- God, Country, Notre Dame
- The Brotherhood
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Cops vs Corrections Officers
- Tales from the Range.........
- The Dirty Jailers
- Love a Single Parent
- Gang Specialists
- Gang Cops
- Gang Investigators
- INDIANA, OHIO, ILLINOIS, KENTUCKY, MISSOURI, and MICHIGAN LEO'S AND DISPATCHERS
- INDIANA OFFICERS
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Preventing School Violence
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Leadership, Do you have it?
- Metallica Fan Group
- Gun Buffs
- Corrections Ethics
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Facebook links
- Elkhart, IN
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Shooting, Hunting, Paintball
- Favorite Movies:
- Star Wars, Action movies, Westerns
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Simpsons, South Park, The Shield; (Law & Order, CSI... so I can laugh at them)
- Favorite Music:
- Rock & Roll, Irish (Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphy's)
"Can anyone say excited delirium? Excited delirium is a controversial term used to explain deaths of individuals in police custody, in which the pe..."