You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- K9 Police
- Patch Collecting
- TEXAS LEOS
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Tracking Trailing and Detection K-9s
- K9 Handlers Trainers and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- RODNEY CARRINGTON FANS
- PoliceLink Chat
- Texas Peace Officers
- Crime Scene
- The Grease Pit
- Texas Cops
- Cruiser Pics
- STATE OF OREGON SESQUICENTENNIAL
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The Love Of A K-9
- Troubles in Todays Society
- Ignite Independent Associates
- Nascar Race Lovers
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Friends on the Wall
- Families behind the Badge
- Texas Municipal Police Association
- SHEEPDOGS UNITED
- Fans of Texas High School Football
brad79720: Quiz Results
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 5 years ago
- Ingram, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Advanced Peace Officer
Vampire Squad 4-ever
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Music:
Ingram City Marshal's Department, Deputy MarshalSummary: Brad works for a neighboring agency and is always there when needed. He takes on more than is asked regularly and adds a fresh perspective to a scene. More than once Brad has made he say, "Hey, I didn't think of that". He's a great partner.