You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Michigan Cops
- Family Laughs
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Real Cops Close Extended Family
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- The Brotherhood
- 911 Never Forget
- oldschool verse newschool
- Canadians friends of Canucks
boldty653: Quiz Results
Can You Get Past the Board? by Dr. Richard Weinblatt taken almost 4 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken almost 6 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 6 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken over 6 years ago
- Royal Oak, MI
- July 18, 1974
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
- Hockey, Shooting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Office Space, Training Day, Hot Fuzz, Blue Steel, Sixteen Candles,
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Dexter, Treatment, Deperate Housewives, Nip/Tuck, Family Guy
- Favorite Music:
- Paul VanDyke, Angels & Airwaves, Moby, NIN, Depeche Mode, Sting, U2, Paul Oakenfold, Fat Boy Slim