You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- NFL Fans
- NCAA Football
- Stalkers House
- Troll Identification Unit
- Fitness Forum
- Cops Comedy Casa
- LEO Applicants
- DAILY LIFE and other DIRTY LAUNDRY
- USMC Leather Necks
- ANYONE CAN TALK ABOUT ANY THING IN THIS GROUP
- WINDOW LICKERS ANONYMOUS
- Nascar Fans
- HUMOR ME
- Christian Cops Supporters
- 100 Club
- Badge Bunny Identification Group
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- Redskins Fans
- SQUARE CIRCLE
- Maryland LEOs
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- Police Humor
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Fire Fighter / EMS
- Actively Applying
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Basketball, Working Out, Playing Guitar, Whacking Trolls, and Telling off the PL Badge Bunnies, Basketball, Working Out, Playing Guitar, Whacking Trolls, and Telling off the PL Badge Bunnies
- Favorite Movies:
- Full Metal Jacket, Super Troopers, Patton, Animal House
- Favorite TV Shows:
- COPS, Speeders, Sportscenter, reno 911, etc.
- Favorite Music:
- ROCK and Country.. mainly Led Zeppelin and Foo Fighters though
Robocop33 says ...
They should also be able to declare him an "Outlaw of the United States" and people can shoot and kill him on sight. That w...