stay safe God Bless Thanks for your service in a special area of LE Hard Charger Blue to the Bone Dedicated Professional Warrior Outstanding Police Supporter Proud to Know American Patriot Armed Forces Supporter He is a good friend that wont let you down
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- 911 Never Forget
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Patch Collecting
- Patches More
- Campus Police Experiences
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- COPS on FOX
- LEO Fitness Forum
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Motivating QUOTES
- John Wayne Fans
- Addicted to Police Link
- International Police Collectors Group
- The PEN and the SWORD Use of Force Report Writing and other Relative Topics
- THE FIRST 48
- Preventing School Violence
- PoliceLink Mobile
- P90X Anyone elese
bfischerr: Quiz Results
- Phoenix, AZ
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Flying, Shooting
- Favorite Movies:
- The Great Escape, Jaws, Tombstone
- Favorite TV Shows:
- COPS, The First 48, Castle, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Deadliest Catch
Maricopa County Hospital, Security Officer and Sgt.Summary: I worked with him as a co-worker and his Sgt. He was always consistant in his quality of work and his attendence. He never let me down.