american patriot MY WARRIOR May God Bless Your Pathway Got Your Back 24 Hours and Seven Days A Week A Hard Charger A Real Hero True Warrior caring loving unselfish UNTIL THEY ALL COME HOME lets me fall MY NUMBER ONE makes me strong MY BRAVE SOLDIER SUPPORTER on fire ABSOLUTELY MINE
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- ALABAMA FOOTBALL FANS
- Best Army Divisions Only-101st 82nd 3rd ID 1st Cav 10th Mountain Special Forces Rangers SWAT
- US Army - Be All You Can Be
- Picture Comments
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Policing while Divorced
- The Shield Fans
- The Great Outdoors
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- AMERICAS MOST WANTED
- friendship and what it means to you
- Proud Daddys
- GODs Cops
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Prior service military
- International Police Collectors Group
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Policing with Kids
- Police Humor
- Diecast Model Police Cars
- HR 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- myspace links
- Dumb Criminals Funny Cop stories
- Weight lifting fanatics
- Most Amazing Videos
- Mc Calla, AL
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Former (non-Retired)
- Football, Baseball, Shooting
- Favorite Movies:
- Stomp the Yard, Top Gun, Twilight
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The Shield, The Unit
- Favorite Music:
"ten years of war... people messed up in the head from it... just like the vets from vietam... it is going to get woste before it gets better"