Sheepherder keeping the wolves away VETERAN OF THE ARMED FORCES Proud to Know Guardian of Freedom Dedicated Professional A Man With A Good Heart American Patriot Air Force Veteran Brave a really good guy Blue to the Bone
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Military Police
- Juvenile detention officers and Juvenile LEOS
- International Police Association US Section - Members & Guests
- Prior service (military)
- AIR FORCE SECURITY POLICE
- Horse Owners, Riders, and Mounted Patrol
- USAF Security Police - Past and Present
- International LEO's
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Writers Anonymous
- Corrections Officers Only
- K9 Police
- Current Issues
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Air Force Veterans
- NFL Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- NBA Fans
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Country Western Music Fans
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Police International
- Photo Caption Fun
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Police War Stories!
- 9/11 Never Forget
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- John Wayne Fans!
- Retired/Former Military
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Remember When
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Holiday Season
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Stupid Criminals
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Mounted Police
- Ghost stories
- Support Our COPS!!
- Computer Nerds and other Geekery
- Computer Age
- Becoming A TSA Canine Handler
- Oconto, WI
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Football, Fishing, Horseback riding
- Favorite Music:
- Classic Rock
"Our County Board has decided to close our Juvenile Detention Facility on 07/01/2013. We will be moved to the Adult Section if we do not retire, or..."