A valuable asset to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania CONGRATS to YOU and the members of the department on breaking the Homicide by Vehicle Case in Finleyville Warrior He works like a PITTBULL when he finds crime he bites in and does not let go
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Master Masons with a Shield
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Guns and Hoses Foundation
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The In-Betweens
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Judicial & Enforcement Issues
- Pennsylvania Law Enforcement
- Western PA L.E.O's
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Support Our COPS!!
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
Forward Township, Police OfficerSummary: Ptlm. Harris is a valued asset to his agency. Within the several years of working with him I have observed his ability to root out crime. He is thorough in his performance .