stay safe Thanks for your service in LE God Bless Fellow veteran true hottness Wonderful Father Watching Your Back Brother WARRIOR Thanks for all your service my friend TRUE LEADER THOUGHTFUL NEW FRIEND Proud Father
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Iron Fist Of The Law
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Badge Collecting
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- FEDERAL POLICE OFFICERS!!!!! all others need not apply lol
- EIGHTIES MUSIC & CULTURE LOVERS
- Masonic Police Officers
- Stupid Parents Gone Wrong
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- Help Your Fellow Officers
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Historical Line of Duty Death Research Group
- Prophetic Spirits
- "I LOVE OC"
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- LEOs and families living with psychological traumatic effects
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- FOP Members ONLY!!!!!
- Helping Kids with Cancer
- Cops to Contractors (LEO Only)
- THE MONTANA HOPE PROJECT
- Iraq vets in Law Enforcement
arkofficer: Quiz Results
- Hartford, AR
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Shooting, Martial Arts,
Policelink, FriendSummary: Where do you begin when you give reference for such a great guy? James is not only an LEO Brother, he's a Soldier. I've spent many nights texting and chatting with him and he's an all around great guy and certainly someone I wouldn't hesitate to work with. It would actually be an honor.. He's a gentleman and has the cutest accent you've ever heard :o) Thank you James, for everything.