She can tell you where to go and how to get there Thank you for keeping Police SAFE Thank You For Your Service and Good luck to your future One to ride the river with Thank you for your support God Bless Thoughtful Dispatcher The only person who can tell a Police Officer where to go A Beautiful Lady A very sweet person and fun to talk to God Bless You Dispatchers Rock Beautiful Smile
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Dispatchers Rock!
- Dispatchers ONLY - Break Room Coffee Talk
- NFL Fans
- Coffee & Reading Room
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Prayer Warriors
- Family Laughs
- CHRISTIAN MUSIC
- Country Western Music Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- REMEMBERING TOGETHER
- so ya had a bad day.....
- Animal Cops
- Christian Apologetics
- Duty And Dedication
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Daily Devotional
- GOD's Cops
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Support Our COPS!!
- Christians for TRUTH
- John Wayne Fans!
- Maryland Dispatchers
- A Dedicated Man
- DARK FUNNIES - dispatcher humor
- 3rd Shift Dispatch
- Scripture of the day.
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Global Dispatchers Centre 999/911/112/000
- Baltimore, MD
- Dispatcher / Communications
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Go Ravens!!!!! Music, all kinds, and just time spent with family and friends!
- Favorite Movies:
- Too many to list:)
- Favorite TV Shows:
- My schedule is always changing, so it is hard to watch anything on a regular basis. Some shows I like are Greys Anatomy, The Unit, (Not on any more, but Six Feet Under), a New show called Life, NCIS, CSI, Law & Order SVU, Two & a Half Men, Dexter, & HGTV.
- Favorite Music:
- Country, Christian, Rock, Ska, Classical.....not much I do not like. My oldest son plays in a band called The Players, so of course I am partial to them, and that's where I learned about Ska music.