You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Criminal Justice Students
- LEO Applicants
- Michigan Cops
- Stalker's House
- DAILY LIFE and other DIRTY LAUNDRY
- YOURS, MINE, AND OURS
- Welcome to the ZOO
- 100 Club
- Off Roads
- Dog Lovers
- SCI - FI
- Music Lovers
- C.S.I....TV Show...
- LAW & ORDER ... TV SHOW
- Weapons arsenal
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- POETRY LOVERS
- Throw the Flag!!!
- 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- LEO's (& Supporters) that Mountain Bike
- U.S. Army - Be All You Can Be
- The Four Horsemen
- Policing with Kids
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- Where Eagles Fly
- Dirt Bike and Dual Sporting Adventures. (Motorcycles)
- The Brotherhood
- Love and Marriage
- Great Places to Serve
- GOD's Cops
- Anything about Anything
- Reserve Officers
- The Not So Often Thank you.
- Salty Dogs
- Cops Protecting Kids
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- What is the most rewarding part of the job?
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- Department pranks
- Policing while Divorced
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- Hispanic LEO's
- My First Arrest...
- God's Poets and Prayers
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Tribute to Our Kids
- Irish heritage
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Police Humor
- Gun Buffs
- Best Vacation Spots for Families
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Loss Prevention Professional
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Movie & TV Lovers
- Just Friends
- The Shield Fans
- PoliceLink Chat
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- Transportation Officers
agarcia78: Quiz Results
- Ypsilanti, MI
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Relationship Status:
- Baseball, Shooting, Cycling, Fishing, Hunting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Swat, Bad Boys 1 & 2, Super Troopers, Hot Fuzz, Ladder 49, Blackhawk Down
- Favorite TV Shows:
- NCIS, Jericho, The Unit, CSI, K-Ville, House, and Bones
- Favorite Music:
- I enjoy a wide variety of music especially country
University of Michigan , OfficerSummary: Alan is one of are best officers. He works hard, and will go the extra mile. He never hesitates to help a co-worker.
"What a P.O.S. He got off lucky Zeke didn't shred him more he deserved to get a bigger chunk removed."
"Thanks for everything that you have given the Law Enforcment Community and I hope and pray that like contiues to give you opportunities."