Old timer your training has made us a better prepared enforcement agency We thank you for your knowledge and experience to make us all better A True Warrior God Bless Good friend Funny Trainer HERO Knowledgable and Tactical
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Correctional Officers
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Patch Collecting
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Photo Caption Fun
- THE FIRST 48
- Y.K.Y.A.L.E.O.W. (You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When)
- The Bikers
- The Not So Often Thank you.
- MO Sheriffs Association Training Academy
- Christian Worker's Group
- Law Enforcement History
- Saint Louis, MO
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Shooting, Hunting, Motorcycles
- Favorite Movies:
- Unforgiven, open Range, Tombstone, Last Samuri
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Burn notice, Cops, Ghost Hunters, Law and Order Criminal Intent
- Favorite Music:
- Jazz, Blues, Clasic Rock & Neo soul
Pine Lawn Police department, SergeantSummary: Adrian is a professional, and he is highly dedicated. He is always willing to help out a fellow LEO in any way that he can. He is an excellent leader and great instructor. In fact, he is highly respected by superiors, peers and subordinates.
"Wheres that taser when you need it?"
MO Sheriffs Association Training Academy
"Taser - 1 Drunk Idiot - 0 Gotta love it!!"