You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Please tell about a special loved pet that was lost and laid to rest
- Kansas Cops
- Kansas LEOs
- Those Who Didnt Vote For Obama
- Animal Lovers
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Rush Limbaugh Fans
- The Warrior Code
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Forum Games Duo
- 2nd Amendment Precinct Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Your Department
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- UNCLE TED
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Dog Tales
- Paranormal Research
- Warhammer 40K
- Legendary Lawmen
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox
- The Love Of A K-9
- Obama watch
- Troubles in Todays Society
- HONORING YOUR OATH
WPD2: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken over 5 years ago
- Wamego, KS
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting, Warhammer 40k
- Favorite Movies:
- Gran Torino, Boondock Saints, Serenity, A Bridge too Far
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dexter
- Favorite Music:
- Anything but Rap..Ok I will admit it, on duty I listen to way too much talk radio
Harper County, UndersheriffSummary: I miss working with Steve. He and I made a pretty good investigative team. I miss his insight into the cases we would investigate together.
"Actually she is right. It is sad the number of people who do not know what the constitution says. Its forbids the establishment of a state religi..."