the cats meow adorable pound puppy didnt think we would figure you out hu Proud to Know Dedicated Professional Blue to the Bone GOD BLESS YOUR PATHWAY Sal is the Love of my Life making the streets safe Thanks for your faithful service in a very special part of LE AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND AND FELLOW LEO A Brother Warrior Stay Safe And God Bless stay safe God Bless you and your family
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- KATHLEEN'S WOUNDED WARRIORS
- COPS on FOX
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- AMERICA'S MOST WANTED
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- K9 Handlers Tips & Tricks
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- New York City Police
- A star is born and hero is made.
- Jokes and Humor
- Helping Kids with Cancer
- Indianapolis Colts
- BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL
- Helping Officers in Need
- Friends on the Wall
- Country Western Music Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Cops for Christ
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Police Talk
- Scarface fans
- NFL Fans
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- Fans of Gangster movies
- Mississippi LEO's
- Cops to Contractors (LEO Only)
- Cops 4 Christ
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- GOD's Cops
- Duty And Dedication
- LEO Recommended Equipment, Products and Training
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Your law enforcement blessing
- Police Humor
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- Greeks, Part-Greeks, Friends of Greeks, Music, Recipes, Forget What You Learned When Pledging - How to REALLY Pronounce the Greek Alphabet
- TIM's ROADHOUSE
- Autism Awareness
- Yo-Yo Dawg Pound
- UNIVERSITY OF TN FANS
- NBA Fans
- LSU MANIA
- Fans of the Colts
- Support All Police Officers
- YOUR MOST SCARIEST EXPIRIENCES AND HOW YOU DELT WITH IT
- The brothers and sisters of the Thin Blue Line
- Tattoos - COP INK
- K9 Officer Down Group: Line of Duty Deaths
UNIT111D: Quiz Results
The TV Cop Quiz taken about 2 years ago
Think You Know Your Cop Movie Trivia? taken about 2 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken about 3 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken over 3 years ago
- Metairie, LA
- October 08, 1963
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Weight lifting and running
- Favorite Movies:
- Casino, All Stallone, Deniro and Pacino flicks
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Two and a half men, Family Guy
- Favorite Music:
- Smooth Jazz, 80's
SCSO, PatrolSummary: If there was a sticky situation and sal was with me, i'd go in head first because he always had your back. There aren't many cops like Sal around anymore.
Lance Richards Jr.
St. Charles Parish Sheriffs Office, DeputySummary: Excellent supervisor. Extensive knowledge of the law and streets. TRUST WITH MY LIFE.
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office, Patrol DeputySummary: In my time working with Sal, I've learned that I can feel confident knowing that during crunch time I can count on Sal to have my back. He's a cops cop and bleeds blue to the core. Sal does what is needed of him and passes those traits to everyone he works with.