You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Animal Cops
- New York Officers
- Active and Retired LEOs of New York
- The Not So Often Thank you
- GermanAmerican LEOs and Friends
- Fraternal Order of Police
- John Wayne Fans
- Getin in and Getin out How Hard Do You Get Stuck
- Police Fire and Nurses working together
- VeteransMemorial Day is everyday
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- International Police Association US Section - Members Guests
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- International Police Collectors Group
- Virginia patches
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox
- The PEN and the SWORD Use of Force Report Writing and other Relative Topics
- Losing a loved one to death
- The Great Outdoors
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Remember When
- Support Our COPS
- Thank a Solider Thank a Vet
- The Love Of A K-9
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- K9 Handlers Trainers and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Georgia Patch Collectors
- Motivating QUOTES
- Duty And Dedication
- Police and Firefighters who enjoy Civil War World War II history
- Smithtown, NY
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
"Rest In Peace NCPD HPB bordering LIE Brother. We'll take the watch on the LIE from here. Know you will be missed. My condolences to your Family, NC..."