You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Cruiser Pics
- Got Mud
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- THE FIRST 48
- television cops
- Christian Cops Supporters
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The Rookies
- BassN Cops
- Hunting Associates
- Traffic Naughtsies
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Central Florida LEOs Dispatchers
- Losing a loved one to death
- If you could save just one woman from being a victim
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Current Issues
- The Love Of A K-9
- SPEED OR BRUTE STRENGTH
Traffichound: Quiz Results
- Duncan, OK
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, Hunting, working out
- Favorite Movies:
- witless protection, death wish, Iron eagle, and any western movies
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Speeders, Cops, Espn
- Favorite Music:
- Country, Red dirt, and some rock
I was wondering if anyone uses X-band and if you do can you tell me what you think about it.