stay safe God Bless Appreciate your service in a special area of LE A valuable asset to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Radio Angel Best dispatcher EVER in the state of Pa Got our back 24 hours and 7 days a week God bless Dedicated Professional Stunning smile Angel from above Sweet friend Outstanding dispatcher Truly special in everyway and one of a kind sweet lady A true friendindeed
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- New York City Police
- Trek and Gate Fans Unite
- Tattoo Enthusiasts
- Three Striped Scotch Drinkers
- GOD's Cops
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Dispatchers Rock!
- Iron Fist Of The Law
- 9/11 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Police Humor
- Duty And Dedication
- Remember When
- Speed Stories
- Cops Helping Cops
- COPS on FOX
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Weapons arsenal
- Secret Angels
- myspace links
- Ghost stories
- Law Enforcement Book Club
- Cops and Computer Programing
- JOKE OF THE DAY (and funny sayings)
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Pennsylvania L.E.O s and Friends
- Support Our COPS!!
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- NBA Fans
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- Anything goes
- Worst Jobs Held
- Career Advice
- Fallen Heroes
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Canadians & friends of Canucks
- Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4 and other shooter games
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Loss Prevention Professional
- Losing a loved one to death
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Area Secured
- Texas Cops
- Patricia Cornwell
- Un-Motivational Posters
- Jokes While Working In Jail
- Movie Lovers
- Current Issues
- Dirty Jobs
- the Code 3 Club
- Military & Family
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- Central Florida LEO's & Dispatcher's!
- HOOD RAT HUNTING CLUB
- Illinois LEO's
- State Defense Force/State Guard
- Department pranks
- LIFE LINER'S
- Forensic Files
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Affirmative Action Discussions
- World strangest LAWS
- Correctional Officers
- Inside the Walls of the DOC
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Army Military Police Officers
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: Judicial & Enforcement Issues
- WANTED: Pennsylvania Fugitives
- supporters of police officers and correctional officers
- I Love Italian Food!
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- Roll Call Safety group.
- No Greater Love (the film)
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Everything 70's
- Pet Peeves
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- My department
- Batman-The Dark Knight
- Women in risky business
- Star Wars Fans
- death penalty for sex offenders
- Just a LEO Thing!
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- North Carolina Law Enforcement
- The Brotherhood
- Facebook links
- MAYES38 TAG LINE
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- Radio Codes
TikaW: Quiz Results
- Norristown, PA
- Dispatcher / Communications
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Favorite Movies:
- Somewhere In Time, Star Wars (the original trilogy)
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Smallville, House, 24
- Favorite Music:
- whatever catches my ear...
Pennsylvania State Police, Police Communications OperatorSummary: I have only worked with TJ for a little over a year but my experience working with her has been a great one. She is very fun to work with and I know I can rely on her when I need her. She is a great worker.