Louisianas Finest American Patriot Hard Charger Blue to the Bone Warrior PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND Dedicated Professional Stay safe and God Bless Brother In Blue Tangipahoa Parish Guardian God bless your years of service Appreciate your service in a very important area of Law Enforcement
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Louisiana LE
- Duty And Dedication
- LSU MANIA
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox
- Losing a loved one to death
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- THAT DAMN VEST
- Guns and Gear newsreviewslocator
- LIFE LINERS
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- CSI Cant Stand Idiots
- Fallen Friends
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Cops for Israel
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Law Enforcement In Combat
- Families behind the Badge
- Advices and morals
- KATHLEENS WOUNDED WARRIORS
- Free Online Court Records
- Local Pennsylvania Police Departments Need Radar
- Under Paid Cops
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
Tigator109: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken almost 6 years ago
- Hammond, LA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Football, Fishing
- Favorite Movies:
- Gangster Movies / Funny Movies
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
- Rock and some country
"How come every-time a Police Officer is cleared from wrong doing by his peers they have to be further investigated by either their own Dept. or by ..."